martes, 21 de enero de 2014

COMING HOME




I’m back at home again!! This time I feel it more special, cause I haven’t been here during holidays and it’s also going to be the last visit in a few time. So now you can know how excited I am!

I couldn’t have choose a better time to come back to the blog. Fresh new things are coming and I couldn’t be happier about that. For the coming back I’ve tried to do something different, and I've decided to dedicate the first post to he coming back with some pictures we got time to do before catch my flight.

And, of course, I haven't forgot about the sales! I was waitting to be home and go shopping with my friends as usual! But I have had time to go online shopping and get some ideas, here you have some items I have my eyes on, on the online sales of Asos, She Inside and Mango. Love them all.

Have a nice week!!
See you on the way…
***

Estoy de vuelta en casa! Y esta vez es más especial porque no vine durante las navidades y porque va a ser la ultima visita en un tiempo, así que ya podéis imaginaros como estoy.

No podía haber elegido mejor momento para volver con el blog y he decidido dedicar el post a la vuelta a casa,que es un punto de inflexión para volver a Londrés con más ganas, con estas fotos algo diferentes que hicimos antes de coger el avión.

Y por supuesto que no me olvido de las rebajas! Estaba esperando para volver a casa e irme de compras con mis amigas, pero os dejo un adelanto, además he tenido tiempo para ir de compras online y os traigo algunas propuestas que me han encantado!

Que tengáis una semana estupenda!
Nos vemos 'on the way'...







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario